Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Printed pageant program which includes the whole script verbatim.
Contains newspaper clippings about Chavez, or newspaper clippings she is quoted in. It also contains her journal dated 1972 to 1999, a family calendar created by Chavez, some papers regarding spiritual experiences and dreams that she had, and two binders of the conversion stories and testimonies of the Relief Society sisters and youth of her ward.
Photocopy of a typed manuscript. The author and date of the item are unknown. The play was written for "pioneer days." The play mentions prominent people who had visited or came from Parowan, Utah.
Members of the Utah Stake Tabernacle Choir present at the dedication of the Old Tabernacle, Provo, Utah
Photocopy of a typewritten list. This list indicates all the choir members at the time of the dedication of the Old Tabernacle in 1867. The tabernacle was dedicated by President John Taylor. The asterisks on the list indicate members who were still alive in 1926 when the list was compiled.
Consists primarily of personal papers documenting Merrill's authorship of numerous Mormon-themed dramas and programs, but also contains the personal papers and/or memorabilia of her husband, David M. Merrill, her parents, Luman Peter and Veda Jane Walker Green, and David's father, Amos N. Merrill. Materials dated 1911-2002.
- American drama -- 20th century 1
- Art, American -- History -- 20th century 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Black Hawk War (Utah), 1865-1872 -- Fiction 1
- Calendars 1
- Choirs (Music) -- Utah -- Utah County 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Drama -- 20th century 1
- Hispanic American Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Lists 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Parowan -- Fiction 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Utah County 1
- Newspapers 1
- Parowan (Utah) -- Fiction 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Religious education -- Teaching methods -- History 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Videocassettes 1
- Voice teachers -- Utah -- History 1 ∧ less
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Beck, Annie Rowe 1
- Boardman, Elizabeth 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Chavez, Martha A. 1
- Frémont, John Charles, 1813-1890 1