Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Collection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail.ollection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail. Dated approximately 1980-2012.
Contains papers and manuscripts written by Mette Ivie Harrison throughout her life. Includes school papers written in 9th grade and others throughout her college years. The manuscripts are a mix of published and non-published manuscripts with letters from publishers. The manuscripts cover themes of young adult fiction and science fiction. Dated approximately 1984-2012.
Contains photographs, publicity materials, notes, and books by and about Annette Lyon. Dated approximately 2003-2011.
Aprilynne Pike papers concerning manuscripts, notes and editorial letters for her books.
Contains, manuscripts, early-handwritten drafts, hand-written research, photocopies of book articles and photographs, and email transcripts, all relating to Gale Sears' novels, "The Silence of God," "Autumn Sky," "Until the Dawn," "Upon the Mountains," and "the Route." Earliest material dates circa 2000, while the latest dates to approximately 2011.
Contains manuscripts for novels by Tuft. Also includes notes and diagrams of her writing. Materials date from between 2012 and 2015.
Contains the research notes, manuscripts, book, and publicity materials related to Vandagriff's career as an author, from approximately 1986-2011.
Contains manuscripts of fantasy fiction novels written by Mormon and Utah native author and Brigham Young University graduate Dan Wells. They include titles such as: I Don't Want to Kill You, I Am Not a Serial Killer, Partials, Fragments, Ruins, Full of Holes, Mr. Monster, Ones and Zeroes, Bluescreen, Deeper Into Chaos, and Bubonicon 44. Each manuscript was typewritten with some having annotations. Materials dated 2000-2016.
Contains manuscripts, typescripts, correspondence (business and personal), scrapbooks, published and unpublished music, personal writings and literary works (poems, short stories, etc.) created and collected during Woolsey's career as a writer of adult and children's literature and as a composer of popular music.
- American literature -- Mormon authors 7
- Books 7
- Authors 4
- Manuscripts 4
- Fantasy fiction, American 3
- Letters 2
- Literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Manuscripts (for publication) 2
- Notes 2
- Photographs 2
- Women authors, American -- Utah 2
- Advertisements 1
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Women authors 1
- Articles 1
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Books -- Reviews 1
- Christian poetry, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Detective and mystery stories, American -- Correspondence 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Fiction 1
- Financial records 1
- Historical fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- 20th century -- American poetry 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Mormon women 1
- Newsletters 1
- Novels 1
- Poetry 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Scores 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Short stories, American -- Mormon authors 1
- White and Blue (Provo, Utah) 1
- Women authors, American 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Young adult literature, American 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Norwegian 1
- Russian 1
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Green, Betsy Brannon, 1958- 1
- Harrison, Mette Ivie, 1970- 1
- Lyon, Annette, 1973- 1