Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Drafts of novels and plays written by William Kenneth Firmage, as well as correspondence concerning his writings, dated circa 1980-1989.
Contains papers and manuscripts written by Mette Ivie Harrison throughout her life. Includes school papers written in 9th grade and others throughout her college years. The manuscripts are a mix of published and non-published manuscripts with letters from publishers. The manuscripts cover themes of young adult fiction and science fiction. Dated approximately 1984-2012.
Collection contains manuscripts, bookmarks, blog posting, and other materials from Hinrichsen's career as a writer. The papers relate primarily to her novels Trapped, and Heroes of the Highest Order, as well as documenting her writing process. Materials date from between 2009 and 2012.
Contains materials related to Gerald Lund's fiction writing and career as a Church Education System administrator and teacher. Includes drafts of his works, notes, teaching materials, travel records, articles used in his research and study, and other miscellaneous papers. Materials dated approximately 1970-2014.
Aprilynne Pike papers concerning manuscripts, notes and editorial letters for her books.
Contains manuscript drafts of Jacob's Journal of Doom with electronic line comments from Isaac Stewart and Lisa Mangum. Also contains illustrated manuscripts of Jacob's Journal of Doom and illustrated bookmark. Dated 2011-2012.
Contains, manuscripts, early-handwritten drafts, hand-written research, photocopies of book articles and photographs, and email transcripts, all relating to Gale Sears' novels, "The Silence of God," "Autumn Sky," "Until the Dawn," "Upon the Mountains," and "the Route." Earliest material dates circa 2000, while the latest dates to approximately 2011.
Contains manuscripts of fantasy fiction novels written by Mormon and Utah native author and Brigham Young University graduate Dan Wells. They include titles such as: I Don't Want to Kill You, I Am Not a Serial Killer, Partials, Fragments, Ruins, Full of Holes, Mr. Monster, Ones and Zeroes, Bluescreen, Deeper Into Chaos, and Bubonicon 44. Each manuscript was typewritten with some having annotations. Materials dated 2000-2016.
- Literature 7
- American literature -- Mormon authors 4
- Books 4
- Fantasy fiction, American 4
- Literature -- Mormon authors 3
- Authors 2
- Drafts (Documents) 2
- Fiction 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Manuscripts (for publication) 2
- Young adult literature, American 2
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Women authors 1
- Blogs 1
- Children's literature, American 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Historical fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Letters 1
- Mormon women 1
- Notes 1
- Religion 1
- Women authors, American 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- Utah 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Norwegian 1
- Russian 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Firmage, William Kenneth, 1910- 1
- Harrison, Mette Ivie, 1970- 1
- Hinrichsen, Ronda Gibb 1
- Lund, Gerald N. 1