Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Dorita : a little Maya girl
Handwritten and typewritten drafts of a story of a little girl. The story is about a real person but seems to have fictional elements in it. Also included are correspondence. Most of these items deal with Rhoads' attempts to get the story published.
Byrl Brown Dorland newspaper clippings
Photocopies of newspaper clippings. The items are either by Dorland or about her and her work. Some of the materials deal with Dorland's interest in the career and grave of the American writer, Washington Irving (1783-1859).
Mette Ivie Harrison papers
Contains papers and manuscripts written by Mette Ivie Harrison throughout her life. Includes school papers written in 9th grade and others throughout her college years. The manuscripts are a mix of published and non-published manuscripts with letters from publishers. The manuscripts cover themes of young adult fiction and science fiction. Dated approximately 1984-2012.
Michele Paige Holmes manuscript for My Lucky Stars
Materials include a manuscript of My Lucky Stars, written by Michele Paige Holmes. Dated 2011-2012.
Mary Jameson Judah correspondence
Handwritten correspondence between Judah and various friends and authors. Most of the items relate to personal matters and questions concerning writing. Correspondents include the writers James Whitcomb Riley (1849-1916) and Henry Blake Fuller (1857-1929).
Mary Jameson Judah letters received
Just another love story
Galley proofs and typewritten preliminary versons or drafts of the novel, "Just another Love Story."
Annette Lyon papers
Contains photographs, publicity materials, notes, and books by and about Annette Lyon. Dated approximately 2003-2011.
James Whitcomb Riley letters
Contains five handwritten and signed letters to John M. and Mary Jameson Judah. The letters discuss travel and lecture plans of Mr. Riley and arrangements to stay at the Judah's home.
Gale Sears papers
Contains, manuscripts, early-handwritten drafts, hand-written research, photocopies of book articles and photographs, and email transcripts, all relating to Gale Sears' novels, "The Silence of God," "Autumn Sky," "Until the Dawn," "Upon the Mountains," and "the Route." Earliest material dates circa 2000, while the latest dates to approximately 2011.
- Letters 7
- Mormon women 4
- Women authors, American 4
- Women authors, American -- Correspondence 4
- American literature -- Mormon authors 3
- Authors 3
- Books 3
- Drafts (Documents) 3
- Women authors, American -- Utah 3
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 2
- Authors, American -- Correspondence 2
- Literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Advertisements 1
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Women authors 1
- Authors, American -- Biography 1
- Children's literature, American 1
- Correspondence 1
- Fantasy fiction, American 1
- Fiction 1
- Historical fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Illustrations 1
- Material Types 1
- Mayas -- Fiction 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon women -- Biography 1
- Negatives 1
- Newspapers 1
- Notes 1
- Photocopies 1
- Photographs 1
- Poets, American -- Correspondence 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Women authors, American -- Biography 1
- Women authors, American -- Fiction 1
- Young adult literature, American 1 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Norwegian 1
- Russian 1
- Judah, Mary Jameson, 1851-1930 3
- Fuller, Henry Blake, 1857-1929 2
- Riley, James Whitcomb, 1849-1916 2
- Sorensen, Virginia, 1912-1991 2
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888 1