Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains a copy of Doman's book "A Key to the Quixote and When the Walls Fall" and his poem "Alfan's Visit To Temple Square."
The Harold Willey Lee papers contain Harold Willey Lee's research notes which are comprised of papers and note cards mostly relating to French works and authors.
The Kenneth I. Perry papers consists of Perry's professional papers from his experiences teaching French.
Collection contains two videodiscs of the annual folklore lecture by Steve Siporin, these titled "A Bear and a Bandit: What a legendary Utah grizzly and an Italian brigand have in common." This lecture was on “A Bear and a Bandit,” an essay in the winter 2015 Utah Historical Quarterly which compared the story of the grizzly bear Old Ephraim in Cache Valley, Utah, with the tale of the famous Italian bandit Tiburzi in Maremma, Italy. Materials dated November 8, 2013.
- Literature 3
- French literature 2
- Language and Languages 2
- American poetry 1
- Animals -- Folklore 1
- Animals -- Utah -- History 1
- Brigands and robbers -- Folklore 1
- Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel de, 1547-1616. Don Quixote 1
- Criminals -- Folklore 1
- DVDs 1
- Folklore 1
- Language and Languages -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Language and Languages -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Language and languages 1
- Poetry -- Manuscripts 1
- Publications 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Temple Square (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 1
- Doman, Larry W. 1
- Lee, Harold Willey, 1907-1978 1
- Perry, Kenneth I. 1
- Siporin, Steve 1