Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Photocopies of a typewritten book draft with handwritten corrections. The book "Family Kingdom" is a fictionalized account of the lives of the author's parents, John W. Taylor (1858-1916), an apostle in the Mormon Church, and Janet Maria Woolley Taylor (1870- ), a polygamous wife.
The collection contains four manuscript short stories, one poem, eight pages of handwritten notes, and one typed pageant script.
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
The collections consists primarily of manuscripts of Thayer's works, including personal notes, publisher/editor corrections and correspondence, and some public response. Also included are various newspaper and magazine articles featuring the author.
- Notes 2
- Authors 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Biography 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Fiction -- 19th century 1
- Fiction -- 20th century 1
- Histories 1
- Letters 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1 ∧ less
- Taylor, John Whittaker, 1858-1916 2
- Taylor, Samuel W. (Samuel Woolley), 1907-1997 2
- Taylor, Nettie, 1870-1956 1
- Thayer, Douglas H., 1929-2017 1