Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Photocopies of newspaper clippings. The items are either by Dorland or about her and her work. Some of the materials deal with Dorland's interest in the career and grave of the American writer, Washington Irving (1783-1859).
Collection contains the journals and personal histories of Austin George and Mildred Tobler Hunt. Also included are poems, stories, photographs, and letters written between Austin and Mildred Hunt. All materials were collected by Andrew and Charlene Hunt. Dated from 1930 to 2015.
Galley proofs and typewritten preliminary versons or drafts of the novel, "Just another Love Story."
Photocopies of microfilm copies of a typewritten collection of poems by Nora Lund Hall. The collection includes 80 poems on 74 pages. The items deal with Nora's husband, her family and friends, weddings, funerals, and family trips.
Contains four books written and published by Mary Mostert, including two copies of each volume of Banner of Liberty. Also contains a binder called Excerpts from the Life of Mary Mostert (Grooms). Materials date from between 2004 and 2005.
Papers relating to two young-adult novels written by Plummer entitled: "The Romantic Obsession & Humiliations of Annie Sehlmeier" (1985-1987) & "The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman" (1995). Includes copies of the published books, correspondence between Plummer and publishers, and several manuscripts of the books.
Drafts, research notes, and handwrittend corrections for the book, "Preserving Your Past." The materials give suggesions on how Mormons should write their autobiographies. The final draft was co-authored by Dora D. Flack
Contains, manuscripts, early-handwritten drafts, hand-written research, photocopies of book articles and photographs, and email transcripts, all relating to Gale Sears' novels, "The Silence of God," "Autumn Sky," "Until the Dawn," "Upon the Mountains," and "the Route." Earliest material dates circa 2000, while the latest dates to approximately 2011.
Letters written by Sorensen to members of her family.
Photocopies of handwritten and typewritten correspondence. The materials relate to personal and professional matters, including Sorensen's writings and publications.
- Mormon women 7
- Letters 4
- Drafts (Documents) 3
- Mormon authors 3
- Women authors, American 3
- Autobiographies 2
- Books 2
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 1
- American literature -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Women authors 1
- Authors 1
- Authors, American -- Biography 1
- Children's writings 1
- Historical fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Home and Family 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Kentucky 1
- Mormon women -- Biography 1
- Mormon women -- Poetry 1
- Mormon women -- Utah 1
- Newspapers 1
- Photocopies 1
- Photography, Panoramic 1
- Poetry -- 20th century 1
- Poetry -- Manuscripts 1
- Poetry -- Women authors 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Women authors -- Biography 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Women authors, American -- Biography 1
- Women poets, American 1
- Young adult literature -- History and criticism -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Norwegian 1
- Russian 1
- Sorensen, Virginia, 1912-1991 2
- Brigham Young University. English Department 1
- Dixon, Janice T. 1
- Dorland, Byrl Brown 1
- Flack, Dora D. 1
- Hunt (Family : Hunt, Austin George, 1907-2006) 1
- Hunt, Andrew, 1947- 1
- Hunt, Austin George, 1907-2006 1
- Hunt, Charlene, 1954- 1
- Hunt, Mildred Tobler, 1916-2016 1
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859 1
- Knudson, R. Rozanne 1
- Lund, Nora 1
- Mostert, Mary, 1929-2006 1
- Plummer, Louise 1
- Sears, Gale 1 ∧ less