Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Volume containing handwritten autographs and poems. The autographs were written to Harriet Allen and usually include poems.
Photocopy of a handwritten poem. The item includes "chorus" sections probably meaning it was meant to be sung. The item relates to the conditions of the Andersonville prison during the American Civil War. The date of the item is unknown.
Handwritten and signed poem by Zitella Cocke or Coche. The poem is on the beauty of cedar trees. The date of composition of the poem is uncertain.
Handwritten poem by an unknown author, probably a Mormon, dealing with the religious significance of temples.
Handwritten book of poems with photocopies for patron use. Cox dedicated his poems to his wife, Julien. Cox writes poems on numerous topics including Mormon theology and morals.
Handwritten poem telling of an Indian raid on a wagon train. "Clara Foltz, Attorney at Law" is stamped on the back of the second page.
Handwritten poems. The items are on numerous themes including the death of family members and loved ones, birthdays, current events, and spirituality. Many of the items refer to events in the Price, Utah area.
Handwritten poems and a letter fragment. The missive is from the bottom of a page with Field's signature on it. The poems are "In New Orleans" which is signed and "The Baby Prayer" from which the signature has been cut out.
The folder contains a photocopy of a printed poem dedicated to George W. Larkin, a patriarch for the Mormon Church in the Weber Stake in 1898.
Handwritten poem commemorating the activities of the Mormon Battalion in service of the United States during the war with Mexico (1845-1848). The item was written in ink. "By John Hancock who went in the Battalion in 1847" has been penciled in at the bottom of the item in another hand. No John Hancock is listed among members of the battalion.
- Poetry 2
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 2
- Songs 2
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Ashley Valley (Utah) -- History 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Autographs 1
- Biography 1
- Cedar -- History -- Sources 1
- Great Plains -- Poetry 1
- Journalists -- United States -- Biography -- Sources 1
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 1
- Military 1
- Mormon Church -- Doctrines 1
- Mormon pioneers -- Biography 1
- Mormon temples 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Orderville -- History 1
- Mormons -- Poetry 1
- Mormons -- Poetry -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Orderville (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1
- Poetry -- 19th century 1
- Poets, American 1
- Poets, American -- 19th century -- Biography -- Sources 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Price (Utah) -- History 1
- Soldiers -- Hymns 1
- Trees in literature -- History -- Sources 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Harriet Adeline Fowler, 1856-1944 1
- Andersonville Prison 1
- Burton, Mercy R. 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Cocke, Zitella 1