Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Printed and handwritten music scores, correspondence, programs, speeches, a biography of Mary Ellen Spencer, a scrapbook, magazines, notes, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Cornwall's work as director of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Records range in date from 1922-1957 and consist of correspondence, teaching notes, files on faculty members, scrapbooks, miscellaneous items; and financial, attendance, and grade reports. The materials document the policies, functions, finances, activities, students, and curriculum of the institution.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Art schools -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Choral conductors -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Church music -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Conservatories of music -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1