Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Alonzo J. Morley and Eloise Stewart Morley family papers consists of correspondence, photographs, slides and records of the family. The collection reflects the the thorough involvement the Morleys had with their community as Dr. Morley was involved with drama at BYU and later on speech pathology, while his wife created a Morley Tours company.
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Collection contains research, correspondence, and newspaper clippings for the play "They Gladly Taught" by Jean Anne Waterstradt, 1955-1991. The bulk of the materials come from 1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Education 3
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Performing Arts 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Reports 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Contracts 1
- Family records 1
- Financial records 1
- Itineraries 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Speech therapy 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Dramatic Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1