Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Associated Latter-day Media Artists; 1970- ; Los Angeles, California; non-profit organization promoting awareness of Latter-day Saints in the media.
Contains 22 color photographs of Max Steiner and others at Steiner's home and of the 1975 Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Ceremony honoring Steiner, 105 lobby cards, and 9 movie still photographs.
These papers document Elian's life and career as a harp soloist from the 1910s onward, her year as a musician in Hollywood studio orchestras (1926-1954), and significantly her marriage (1936-1946) to film composer Max Steiner. Also covered is Elian's concert career as a member of symphony orchestras and ballet companies as well as soloist appearing worldwide (1950-1986).
Paul Fix's collection of theater and movie related papers, as well as personal correspondence and newspaper clippings, 1927-1955.
The collection consists of scrapbooks Hyams kept of the columns he wrote as a Hollywood journalist while working for the New York Herald Tribune (1951-73), as well as of manuscript materials for books, screenplays, etc. It also includes photos, art books, and numerous tape reels of interviews with Hollywood notables.
Correspondence, newspaper-column and magazine-article tearsheets and typescripts; book drafts; and other materials relating to her journalism career.
Contains scripts and screenplays in various states of completion by or with connection to Ivan Moffat. Includes scripts of The Nightingale Saga, The Agency, The Snow Queen, Tender is the Night, The Thornbirds, The Robert Capa Story, The Scandal of C.C. Julian and The Crossword Murder Mystery Series; correspondence; newspaper clippings; selection of published books and legal documents relating to ownership rights.
- Letters 5
- Performing Arts 5
- Photographs 5
- Audiocassettes 2
- Newspapers 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Actors -- Biography 1
- American literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Books 1
- Chile 1
- Cinematography -- History 1
- Civil defense warning systems 1
- Columbus (Ga.) 1
- Fashion -- United States -- History 1
- Fiction -- 20th century 1
- Havana (Cuba) 1
- Journalism 1
- Journalism -- California -- Los Angeles 1
- Journalism -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Journalists 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Lobby cards 1
- Los Angeles (Calif.) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Material Types 1
- Microfilms 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Mormon Church -- Public relations -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons in motion pictures 1
- Mormons in motion pictures -- History 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Biography 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States 1
- Motion picture music 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Motion picture producers and directors 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Music 1
- Newsletters 1
- Performing Arts -- History -- United States -- Sources 1
- Performing Arts -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Programs 1
- Publications 1
- Screenwriters -- United States 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Video tapes 1 ∧ less
- Steiner, Max, 1888-1971 2
- Associated Latter-day Media Artists 1
- Bacall, Lauren, 1924-2014 1
- Bender, Albert K. 1
- Bogart, Humphrey, 1899-1957 1