Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Hoover W. Clark doctoral dissertation consists of Clark's dissertation "Flaubert and Religion," written in 1964, and letters concerning the dissertation, from 1964 to 1966.
Personal notes and research material of French graduate student Wilfried Decoo's
A The Image of Mormonism in French Literature, an unfinished third part of his BYU Studies series, 1846-1982.
Holograph. A poem praising the cause of the French Revolution and criticizing the activities of certain Royalists.
The Harold Willey Lee papers contain Harold Willey Lee's research notes which are comprised of papers and note cards mostly relating to French works and authors.
- Literature 4
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799 1
- Language and Languages 1
- Language and Languages -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Language and Languages -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Language and Languages -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Poetry -- 19th century 1
- Research (Documents) 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- French 2
- Andrieux, F.-G.-J.-S. (Francois-Guillaume-Jean-Stanislas), 1759-1833 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Decoo, Wilfried, 1946- 1
- Flaubert, Gustave, 1821-1880 1
- Hoover, Clark W. (Clark Winfield), 1929-2006 1