Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Typewritten copy of Smeath's dissertaion for her PhD degree in the Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts at Brigham Young University. The item is entitled: "Great reckonings in little rooms: Christopher Marlowe, Thomas Kyd, and certian circles of association." Also included are two typewritten plays with handwritten corrections. They are entitled: "A Pride of Heretics" and "The Foreordained."
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
Photocopy of a typewritten "pageant." The item depicts scenes in the life of Martha Smith Harris. She was the daughter of Hyrum Smith (1800-1844), the brother of the first president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Joseph Smith (1805-1844).
- Performing Arts 2
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Biography 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Education 1
- Histories 1
- Literature 1
- Mormon Church -- Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Fiction 1
- Mormon women -- History 1
- Notes 1
- Quakers -- Fiction 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Crandall, Evelyn, 1876-1967 1
- Harris, Martha Ann Smith, 1841-1923 1
- Kyd, Thomas, 1558-1594 1
- Marlowe, Christopher, 1564-1593 1
- Smeath, Frances Anne 1