Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains papers and manuscripts written by Mette Ivie Harrison throughout her life. Includes school papers written in 9th grade and others throughout her college years. The manuscripts are a mix of published and non-published manuscripts with letters from publishers. The manuscripts cover themes of young adult fiction and science fiction. Dated approximately 1984-2012.
Contains, manuscripts, early-handwritten drafts, hand-written research, photocopies of book articles and photographs, and email transcripts, all relating to Gale Sears' novels, "The Silence of God," "Autumn Sky," "Until the Dawn," "Upon the Mountains," and "the Route." Earliest material dates circa 2000, while the latest dates to approximately 2011.
Contains manuscripts of fantasy fiction novels written by Mormon and Utah native author and Brigham Young University graduate Dan Wells. They include titles such as: I Don't Want to Kill You, I Am Not a Serial Killer, Partials, Fragments, Ruins, Full of Holes, Mr. Monster, Ones and Zeroes, Bluescreen, Deeper Into Chaos, and Bubonicon 44. Each manuscript was typewritten with some having annotations. Materials dated 2000-2016.
- Authors 2
- Fantasy fiction, American 2
- Manuscripts 2
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Women authors 1
- Fiction 1
- Historical fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Mormon women 1
- Women authors, American 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- Utah 1
- Young adult literature, American 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Norwegian 1
- Russian 1
- Harrison, Mette Ivie, 1970- 1
- Sears, Gale 1
- Wells, Dan, 1977- 1