Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Drafts of novels and plays written by William Kenneth Firmage, as well as correspondence concerning his writings, dated circa 1980-1989.
Typewritten book draft. "A study of the historical, doctrinal, prophetical, and promise content of our L. D. S. hymns and classification based on the propriety of hymn selection." The work is a history and an analysis of LDS hymns and of those who wrote them. The item was coauthored by Florence J. Madsen (1886-1977).
Typewritten manuscript of an unpublished book entitled; "Infatuation: A Fiction Founded on Fact." This work is a novel based on the author's negative experiences with Mormonism.
- Authors, Swedenborgian 1
- Danites (Mormon Church) -- Fiction 1
- Letters 1
- Literature 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Firmage, William Kenneth, 1910- 1
- Hyde, John, 1833-1875 1
- Kimball, Heber C. (Heber Chase), 1801-1868 1
- Madsen, Florence Jepperson, 1886-1977 1
- Reynolds, Alice Louise, 1873-1938 1
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 1 ∧ less