Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Handwritten and signed letter dated November 4, 1841 and addressed to Col. Aspinwall, the American Consul. Catlin requests passports for his nephew who is going to Paris, France to attempt to sell some of Catlin's work of the North American Indians.
Typed manuscripts of various plays; correspondence, 1966-1985; and research files on her plays, including photographs, scrapbooks, magazines, working notes, bibliographies, news clippings, and correspondence. Also contains certificates, including for Lillian's baptism (Catholic) and marriage.
Handwritten and signed letter, addressed to Hugh Percy Lane, and dated July 4, 1909. Nicholson congratulates Lane on his recent knighting.
Collection contains fan mail sent to Jake Parker from school children from around the nation, oftentimes tasked with corresponding with their favorite author or artist. The mail usually includes a short letter telling him which book or art piece they like the most and a drawing done by the child. Included are Jake's letters that he writes in response. Some of the letters are undated; those dated cover August 2012 to May 2017.
Collection includes an original signed letter and photocopies. The letter was written 14 March 1944, and addressed to Mr. Shelby Holladay of Salt Lake City, Utah. Letter is neatly signed on Parrish's letterhead and postmarked Windsor, Vermont. Parrish briefly describes work that he has done since 1898 and offers suggestions as to how Holladay may acquire reproductions of his work.
Handwritten and signed letter discussing the publication of Remington's work in a new magazine.
Handwritten, typewritten, and signed letters addressed to Frank B. Linderman, a historian in Great Falls, Montana. Russell writes about his work and about the exhibition of his paintings.
Handwritten, typewritten, and signed letters addressed to Frank B. Linderman, a historian in Great Falls, Montana. Russell writes about the work of her husband and the exhibition of his paintings.
Five handwritten and signed letters and three pages of manuscript. One document describes the itinerary of a North American tour. Four letters are personal and discuss dinner engagements and Sala's anger at an acquaintance. Two pages of manuscript are autobiographical, detailing Sala's travels in the latter 1850's The last leaf of manuscript is an essay on the Greek philosopher Democritus.
- Letters 12
- Correspondence 3
- Artists 2
- Artists -- United States -- Correspondence 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Historians -- Montana -- Correspondence 2
- Material Types 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Art -- Austria -- Exhibitions 1
- Art critics -- Great Britain -- Correspondence 1
- Artists -- Austria -- Correspondence 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Correspondence 1
- Artists -- United States -- History 1
- Artists -- Utah 1
- Authors, American -- Correspondence 1
- Autographs 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Broadcasters 1
- Broadcasters -- Utah 1
- Caricatures and cartoons 1
- Cartoonists -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Certificates 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Photographs 1
- Drama -- 20th century 1
- Fan mail 1
- Illustrators -- England -- Correspondence 1
- Illustrators -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Indians of North America -- Portraits -- History 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Notebooks 1
- Painters -- England -- Correspondence 1
- Painters -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Periodicals 1
- Photocopies 1
- Postcards 1
- Posters 1
- Programs 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Women dramatists, American 1 ∧ less
- Linderman, Frank Bird 2
- Russell, Charles M. (Charles Marion), 1864-1926 2
- Brigham Young University 1
- Catlin, George, 1796-1872 1
- De La Torre, Lillian, 1902-1993 1
- Democritus 1
- Fletcher, Dale Thompson, 1929-1990 1
- Grover, Roscoe A. (Roscoe Abner), 1901-1984 1
- Huntington, Mae 1
- KSL (Television station : Salt Lake City, Utah) 1
- Lane, Hugh Percy, Sir, 1875-1915 1
- Larsen, B. F. (Bent Franklin), 1882-1970 1
- Nicholson, William, 1872-1949 1
- Parker, Jake, 1977- 1
- Parrish, Maxfield, 1870-1966 1
- Remington, Frederic, 1861-1909 1
- Russell, Nancy Cooper, 1878- 1
- Sala, George Augustus, 1828-1895 1
- Senior, Lillian W. 1
- Sharp, Joseph Henry, 1859-1953 1
- Weissenbach, Waltraud, 1919-1985 1 ∧ less