Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Michele Ashman Bell papers include research, notes, and outlines.
Contains materials related to Gerald Lund's writing, Church Education System administration, and teaching careers, as well as his service as a general authority of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Includes drafts of his works, both manuscripts and screenplays, research notes and articles, teaching materials, travel records, e-mails, and letters. Materials dated approximately 1970 to 2022.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Contains Laura L. Walker's research for her book, "The Matchup" (2016), a fictional romance novel. Also includes a richer look into her life through family photos from childhood to present in Arizona and her early writings, including outlines for “The Matchup”. Dated 1980-2016, bulk 2013-2016.
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 2
- Notes 2
- Outlines 2
- Photographs 2
- American literature -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Authors 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Curriculum 1
- Documents 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Letters 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1 + ∧ less
- Bell, Michele Ashman, 1959- 1
- Lund, Gerald N. (1939-) 1
- Stewart, Ora Pate, 1910-1990 1
- Stuart family 1
- Walker, Laura L., 1975- 1