Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Contains materials related to Gerald Lund's fiction writing and career as a Church Education System administrator and teacher. Includes drafts of his works, notes, teaching materials, travel records, articles used in his research and study, and other miscellaneous papers. Materials dated approximately 1970-2014.
Materials include drafts, notes, and materials from several of Moore's novels, dated 2004-2014. These include the Out of Jerusalem series and several individual novels, namely Women of the Book of Mormon, Abinadi, Alma the Elder, and Alma the Younger.
Contains drafts and notes from books written by Perry, including Left to Love, and My Forever. Materials date from between 2010 and 2012.
Contains materials relating to novels published by Sowards, and dates from between 1995 and 2012. Includes drafts written in high school in Washington, notes on novels, and drafts of later novels.
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
- American literature -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Authors 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Biography 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Fiction 1
- Histories 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1 ∧ less
- Lund, Gerald N. 1
- Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown) 1
- Perry, Jolene B. (Jolene Betty), 1976- 1
- Sowards, A. L. 1
- Taylor, John Whittaker, 1858-1916 1