Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Michele Ashman Bell papers include research, notes, and outlines.
Collection contains electronic and hard copy manuscripts, emails, and notes created by Griffith. Materials date from 1991 to 2014, bulk 2002-2012.
Contains photographs, publicity materials, notes, and books by and about Annette Lyon. Dated approximately 2003-2011.
Materials include drafts, notes, and materials from several of Moore's novels, dated 2004-2014. These include the Out of Jerusalem series and several individual novels, namely Women of the Book of Mormon, Abinadi, Alma the Elder, and Alma the Younger.
Contains manuscripts and notes for Camille Fronk Olson. These writings include drafts for Olson's book entitled Mary, the Mother of Jesus. It also contains notes and research about Bathsheba and Rahab. The manuscripts and notes were written between 2012 and 2014.
Contains materials relating to novels published by Sowards, and dates from between 1995 and 2012. Includes drafts written in high school in Washington, notes on novels, and drafts of later novels.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
The collections consists primarily of manuscripts of Thayer's works, including personal notes, publisher/editor corrections and correspondence, and some public response. Also included are various newspaper and magazine articles featuring the author.
Contains the research notes, manuscripts, book, and publicity materials related to Vandagriff's career as an author, from approximately 1986-2011.
- American literature -- Mormon authors 4
- Authors 3
- Drafts (Documents) 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Mormon authors 3
- Letters 2
- Literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Mormon authors -- Archives 2
- Mormons -- Fiction 2
- Photographs 2
- Research (Documents) 2
- Advertisements 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts 1
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) 1
- Biographies 1
- Books 1
- Books -- Reviews 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Detective and mystery stories, American -- Correspondence 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Histories (Literary works) 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Outlines 1
- Religious fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Women authors, American -- Utah 1 + ∧ less
- Bell, Michele Ashman, 1959- 1
- Griffith, Jennifer Stewart, 1971- 1
- Lyon, Annette, 1973- 1
- Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown) 1
- Olson, Camille Fronk 1