Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
Contains report of the proposed Anaheim college campus in addition to educational specifications for the same subject. Also contains transparencies of the proposed campus.
Contains curriculum materials produced for classes taught by Wright in the School of Library and Information Sciences. Includes articles that were either written by Wright or used in research by him. Also included are books, slides, and reports related to his research.
- Slides (Photography) 2
- Architecture 1
- Articles 1
- Books 1
- Contracts 1
- Financial records 1
- Itineraries 1
- Letters 1
- Library education -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Literature 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs 1 ∧ less
- Anaheim College (Anaheim, Calif.) 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1
- Brigham Young University. Program Bureau 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Library and Information Sciences 1