Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Harry Carey papers consist of newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and the writings of Harry Carey concerning his career and legacy. The collection dates from circa 1900-1975.
Contains scripts (some unproduced), contracts, correspondence, scenarios, research on many of Hawks's motion pictures, family and business records, memorabilia, and home movies.
Collection of scripts, videotapes, and DVDs of submissions to the LDS Film Festival, 2001- 2005. Includes videotapes of the highlights of the festival, 2001-2002; 2004-2005.
Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio's script for A More Perfect Union: America Becomes A Nation, revised in 1988. The movie, about the events surrounding the consitutional convention, was released in 1989. 123 pages, plus appendices.
Contains notes, articles, clippings, and other materials relating to the production, distribution, and publicizing of the motion picture Brigham, produced by Sunset Films. Also includes two bound copies of the script for Brigham. Dated approximately 1976-1978.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 4
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Performing Arts 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Advertisements 1
- Articles 1
- Brigham (Motion picture) 1
- DVDs 1
- Film festivals -- Utah -- History 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Left hand of God (Motion picture) 1
- Letters 1
- Media and Communication 1
- Mormons in motion pictures 1
- Mormons in motion pictures -- History 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction 1
- Notes 1
- Performing arts in motion pictures 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Red River (Motion picture) 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Surveys 1
- To have and have not (Motion picture) 1
- Video tapes 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. Motion Picture Studio 1
- Carey, Harry, 1878-1947 1
- Carey, Olive 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Hawks, Howard, 1896-1977 1