Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Harry Carey papers consist of newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and the writings of Harry Carey concerning his career and legacy. The collection dates from circa 1900-1975.
Contains scripts (some unproduced), contracts, correspondence, scenarios, research on many of Hawks's motion pictures, family and business records, memorabilia, and home movies.
Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio's script for A More Perfect Union: America Becomes A Nation, revised in 1988. The movie, about the events surrounding the consitutional convention, was released in 1989. 123 pages, plus appendices.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Left hand of God (Motion picture) 1
- Letters 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction 1
- Performing arts in motion pictures 1
- Red River (Motion picture) 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- To have and have not (Motion picture) 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. Motion Picture Studio 1
- Carey, Harry, 1878-1947 1
- Carey, Olive 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Hawks, Howard, 1896-1977 1