Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Correspondence, article and book drafts, minutes of the NWAF meetings, and financial records of Ferguson's trips to Central America. Most of these materials relate to his interests in Mesoamerican archaeology and how that discipline improves Mormon understanding of the Book of Mormon. The collection also has information relating to the views of Mormon archaeologists.
Collection includes five photographs by Goodman of Utah and Colorado. Includes images of Native American ruins and landscapes.
Collection includes photographs and negatives (both nitrate and safety film negatives) taken by Charles Kelly in 1928 during a visit to Glacier National Park. Also includes images of Utah archaeological mounds and of Mark R. Harrington and his wife. Dated approximately 1910-1969.
Oral history interview with Ray T. Matheny, conducted by Betty Mitson for the Utah State Historical Society and the California State University, Fullerton Oral History Program,11 July 1972.
- Subject: Archaeology -- Utah X
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- Utah -- Photographs. 2
- Material Types 2
- Photographs 2
- Archaeologists -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Archaeology -- Utah 1
- Archaeology -- Utah -- Montezuma Canyon 1
- Book of Mormon -- Antiquities 1
- Correspondence 1
- Glacier National Park (Mont.) -- Photographs 1
- Indians of Central America -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of Mexico -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of North America -- Utah 1
- Landscapes -- Colorado -- Photographs 1
- Landscapes -- Utah -- Photographs 1
- Letters 1
- Montezuma Canyon (Utah) 1
- Nitrate negatives 1
- Oral Histories 1
- Safety film negatives 1 ∧ less
- Ferguson, Thomas Stuart 1
- Goodman, Charles, 1843-1912 1
- Harrington, M. R. (Mark Raymond), 1882-1971 1
- Kelly, Charles, 1889-1971 1
- Matheny, Ray T. 1