Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Typewritten drafts with handwritten corrections of the story "The Abominations of Yondo" and the poem "The Ghoul and the Seraph."
Poems, newspaper clippings, songs, pamphlets, a script, and programs. Also included are copies of "The Rainbow: Maryland's Poetry Magazine." The materials relate to Bruns' career as a poet and as a writer.
Scrapbooks containing newspaper clippings, poems, photographs, minutes, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Comitas Literary Club.
Printed, typewritten, and handwritten poems and short stories. Also included are a scrapbook, notes, diaries, an autobiography, and biographies. The materials relate to Hodapp's life, research, poetry, and background. She also served on a mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii.
Typewritten poems with handwritten corrections. The items deal with witches. This collection was published in 1950. Drake dedicated her work to her "sixteenth century ancestor, Jean Bodin, who also concerned himself with witches."
Typewritten poem with handwritten corrections in red ink. The item was written by an unknown Mormon author and deals with Mormon doctrine. The date of compositon is uncertain.
Handwritten poems and songs. Also included is a biography of Evans written by his granddaughter, Grace McLachlan Foxley, in 1940. The dating of the songs and poems is uncertain. At least one was written when Evans was on his mission in Liverpool, England.
A spiritual poem concerning life's journey.
Handwritten, typed, and photocopied personal papers of Marzetta Willardson. The collection includes poems, essays, and short stories in rough and finished forms as well as correspondence and other assorted materials.
Handwritten and typewritten poem that was read by Boyle at the unveiling of the state monument to the women of the Confederacy at Nashville, Tennessee, on 10 Oct. 1926.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 9
- Literature 9
- American fiction -- 20th century 2
- Mormons -- Poetry 2
- Newspapers 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- American essays -- 20th century 1
- American letters 1
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- Authors, American -- Maryland -- History 1
- Biography 1
- Clubs and Societies 1
- Confederate States of America -- Poetry 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Drama -- 20th century 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. -- History 1
- Material Types 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Mormon pioneers -- Biography 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Poets, American -- Maryland -- History -- Sources 1
- Poets, American -- Utah 1
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Religious poetry, American 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Songs 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Poetry 1
- Witches -- Poetry 1
- Women -- Confederate States of America -- Poetry 1
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- Societies and clubs -- History 1
- Women poets, American -- History -- Sources 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Boyle, Virginia Frazer, 1863-1938 1
- Burns, Vincent Godfrey, 1893- 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Comitas Literary Club 1
- Dewey, Bonnie E. 1