Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Typewritten drafts with handwritten corrections of the story "The Abominations of Yondo" and the poem "The Ghoul and the Seraph."
Literary papers, including manuscripts of published and unpublished works (novels, short stories, plays, poetry, nonfiction). Also included are works of other authors that Card has commented on, correspondence, and personal papers. Also included are scripts and other materials pertaining to the production of the 1989 motion picture The abyss (directed by James Cameron), which Card used to write the novel of the same name.
Uncorrected printer's proofs. The item is a novel, copyrighted 1960, that was published by Simon & Schuster publishers of New York City in 1961.
Typewritten play dealing with the experiences of an American family.
Collection of handwritten letters by Will James to Clem Yore, which primarily discuss James' writing and illustrating career. Some of the letters contain examples of James' illustrations, one of which is an original pen and ink drawing.
Handwritten story with a typescript of it. The item is a short, fictional story about a little girl who survived an attack by Indians.
Handwritten, typed, and photocopied personal papers of Marzetta Willardson. The collection includes poems, essays, and short stories in rough and finished forms as well as correspondence and other assorted materials.
- Subject: American fiction -- 20th century X
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 5
- Literature 4
- American poetry -- 20th century 3
- Material Types 3
- Correspondence 2
- Drafts (Documents) 2
- Letters 2
- Short stories, American 2
- American drama -- 20th century 1
- American essays -- 20th century 1
- American letters 1
- American literature 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- Biography 1
- Domestic fiction, American 1
- Fantasy fiction, American 1
- Home and Family 1
- Illustrators -- United States -- Biography -- Sources 1
- Indians of North America -- Fiction 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Mexico -- History 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Novelists, American -- 20th century 1
- Occult fiction, American 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Poets, American -- Utah 1
- Publications 1
- Science fiction, American 1
- Science fiction, American -- History and criticism -- Sources 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Western stories 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah 1 ∧ less
- Butler, Susan Elizabeth Redd, 1880-1977 1
- Card, Orson Scott 1
- James, Will, 1892-1942 1
- MacDonald, John D. (John Dann), 1916-1986 1
- Smith, Clark Ashton, 1893-1961 1