Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Handwritten and signed letter, dated 3 Feb. 1873, and addressed to David McKenzie. The item was written from the "Assessor and Collector's Office Tooele City." Lee writes to David McKenzie for taxes on the "Richvile Mill" owned by Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church.
Handwritten poems, minutes of a meeting of the Relief Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and a biography of Zina D. H. Young, a wife of the second president of the Church, Brigham Young. The poems were written at the death of Brigham Young in 1877. The Relief Society minutes relate to a meeting held in the 64th District school house on 7 Nov. 1893 in an unknown location.
Photocopy of a certificate signed by Brigham Young electing James B. Walker to the office of Captain, Company B., Tooele Military District Infantry Battalion.
- Politics, Government, and Law 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Biography 1
- City Planning 1
- Letters 1
- Literature 1
- Military 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Utah -- History 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Tooele -- History 1
- Poetry 1
- Soldiers -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Utah -- History -- 19th century 1 ∧ less
- Lee, W. H. 1
- McKenzie, David, 1833-1912 1
- Orr, Robert 1
- Relief Society (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) 1
- Utah. Militia 1