Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
George Q. Cannon note
Handwritten and signed note dated 19 Oct. 1875 requesting that Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church, pay George C. Lambert $3.50 in cloth.
John R. Haslam notes
Handwritten and printed receipt and notes for orders. The items are dated 13 Jan. 1875, 14 Dec. 1877, and 188? The materials relate to orders including financial transactions with Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church.
Note on Morris Snedaker
Handwritten note by an unknown author. The item is dated 17 Oct., but the year is not given. The note relates to Morris Snedaker trying to get permission from the second president of the Mormon Church, Brigham Young, to resume the manufacutre of Salt.
Charles C. Rich papers
Photocopies and photographs of handwritten and typed letters, biographical notes, and diary excerpts. The materials relate to Rich's career as a Mormon Church leader. They include diary excerpts from 1836, a letter from Brigham Young (1801-1877) telling about his arrival in the Salt Lake Valley of Utah in 1847, a blessing for Rich's mission to Europe, an essay on the establishment of a Mormon colony in San Bernardino, California, and biographical notes on Rich's life in Logan, Utah.
Joseph Smith promissory note
Handwritten and signed promissory note dated 1 Sept. 1837 and written in Kirtland, Ohio. The note is made out to "Holbrook & Firme" in the amount of $287.05. The item was signed by Joseph Smith, Oliver Cowdery, Sidney Rigdon, Brigham Young, and twenty-eight other prominent Mormons.
Sunset Films records on Brigham
Contains notes, articles, clippings, and other materials relating to the production, distribution, and publicizing of the motion picture Brigham, produced by Sunset Films. Also includes two bound copies of the script for Brigham. Dated approximately 1976-1978.
Philip Yordan papers
Scripts, notes, advertising layouts, articles, newspaper clippings, surveys, and questionnaires. The materials relate to the filming, promotion, and the reception of the movie "Brigham." David Yeaman also produced the film.
- Articles 2
- Church Government 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- Material Types 2
- Mormons in motion pictures 2
- Motion picture plays 2
- Advertisements 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Brigham (Motion picture) 1
- Brigham City (Motion picture) 1
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Kirtland (Ohio) -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Logan (Utah) -- History 1
- Media and Communication 1
- Mormon Church -- Apostles 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- History 1
- Mormon pioneers -- History 1
- Mormons -- California -- San Bernardino -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Ohio -- Kirtland -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Logan -- History 1
- Motion pictures -- United States -- History 1
- Newspapers 1
- Pioneers 1
- Publications 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Retail trade 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 1
- Salt industry and trade -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- San Bernardino (Calif.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Scripts (Documents) 1
- Stores, Retail -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources 1
- Surveys 1 ∧ less
- Yordan, Philip 2
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Cowdery, Oliver 1
- Haslam, John R. 1