Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Correspondence, record books, pension petitions, certificates, pamphlets, articles of incorporation, poems, blessings, poems, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Farnsworth's activities particulary in the Mormon Church. Included in the collection are letters from the fourth president of the Mormon Church, Willford Woodruff, patriarchal blessings, letters relating to Mormon polygamy, and a book recording the work done in the Manti Temple of the Mormon Church.
Handwritten letter dated 5 Sept. 1877 and addressed to Wilford Woodruff (1807-1898) who later became the fourth president of the Mormon Church. Reynolds writes a brief letter dealing with business transactions.
Photocopies of letters exchanged between Wilford Woodruff and his brother, Asahel. Wilford describes baptising their family members into the Mormon Church and establishing a branch of that Church in Farmington, Conn. He announces the 14 July birth of his daughter and outlines preparations to migrate to Missouri. He bears testimony to the truthfulness of the Mormon Church.
This collection, containing letters, a telegram, and a certificate, has been organized into folders chronologically, dating from 1873-1903.
- Certificates 2
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence 2
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Bighorn Basin (Mont. and Wyo.) 1
- Businessmen -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Manti (Utah) -- History 1
- Mormons -- Connecticut -- History 1
- Mormons -- Correspondence 1
- Mormons -- Genealogy 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Manti -- History 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) -- History 1
- Petitions 1
- Photocopies 1
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- Saint George (Utah) 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Telegrams 1 ∧ less
- Bleak, James G. (James Godson), 1829-1918 1
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Farnsworth, Moses Franklin, 1834- 1
- Kimball, Jonathan Golden, 1853-1938 1