Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Oral history interview with Anna Elizabeth Stark, conducted by Helen Candland Stark on January 11, 1982. Anna discusses her early childhood in Leland, Utah and parents, her Danish ancestry, her teaching career at Weber State, Duchesne, Beaver and her retirement. The collection includes a rough draft, original transcript, a newspaper clipping about Anna and a bound copy of the interview.
Interview by Helen Stark with Nell Partridge, discussing her early life in Farmington, Utah; her education, career, travels, marriage and children. Includes transcript and sound recording.
Interview by Helen Stark with Violet Brown, educator, discussing her early life in Alpine, Santaquin, and Provo, Utah. Also discusses her education, travels, and marriage.
Interview by Helen Stark with William J. Snow, Jr. of his reminiscences of his pioneer grandfather, and his father's and his education at Berkeley and Brigham Young University. Includes transcript and sound recording.
Typewritten term paper for Botony 460 "Conservation of Natural Resources." The item describes a pond in Salem, Utah. The item was coauthored by Helen Stark.
Typewritten transcript of an interview conducted by Helen Candland Stark in 1981. Anna tells about her life in Leland, Utah, her family, and her Danish ancestry.
The Helen Candland Stark collection contains an audiocassette tape of a recorded talk, an interview with Don C. Pierce conducted by Henry and Helen Stark, a photograph of Elder Thaddeus Harvey Cluff and a memorial of Henry M. Stark, the husband of Helen Candland Stark.
The collection contains oral history materials, diaries, letters, and personal papers from Helen Candland Stark. Materials include papers from Salem Pond.
- Names: Stark, Helen Candland, 1901-1994 X
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 6
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 4
- Oral histories 6
- Colleges and Universities 4
- Education 4
- Home and Family 3
- Social Life and Customs 3
- Danish Americans -- Utah -- History 2
- Interviews 2
- Letters 2
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Leland -- Interviews 2
- Photographs 2
- Salem (Utah) -- History 2
- Agriculture 1
- Articles 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Beaver (Utah) 1
- City and Town Life 1
- Conservation of natural resources -- Pacific and Mountain States 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Duchesne County (Utah) 1
- Environment and Conservation 1
- Environmental Conditions 1
- Mormon women 1
- Mormon women authors 1
- Natural resources -- United States 1
- Poetry -- Women authors 1
- Postcards 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey 1
- Randlett (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1
- Transcripts 1
- Water conservation -- Utah -- Salem -- History 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 5
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) 3
- Stark, Anna Elizabeth 2
- Brown, Violet J., 1900- 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Montclair State College 1
- Partridge, Ernest DeAlton, 1906-1985 1
- Partridge, Nell C. (Nell Clark), 1903-1994 1
- Roberts, Eugene L. (Eugene Lusk), 1880-1953 1
- Snow, Hattie, 1875-1963 1
- Snow, William J., 1902-1987 1
- Snow, William, 1806-1879 1
- Snow, Wm. J. (William James), 1869-1947 1
- Stark, Henry 1
- Weber State University 1 ∧ less