Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Thirty-four bound volumes of meeting minutes from 1875-1974. Includes minutes for the Church Board of Education (1954-1970), Executive Committee of the Church Board of Education (1954-1970), Brigham Young University Board of Trustees (1875-1970), Executive Committee of the Brigham Young University Board of Trustees (1891-1970), BYU Presidency (1954-1958), Administrative Council (1958-1959), BYU Athletic Advisory Council (1945-1974), and Brigham Young Second Stake (1964-1972).
Collection of music, songs and spirit yells of Brigham Young University. Includes a copy of George H. Brimhall and C.W. Reid's "Old Glory." Materials dated 1900-1960.
- Names: Sandgren, Clyde D., 1910-1989 X
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Contracts 1
- Letters 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Brigham Young University. Admissions and Records Office 1
- Brigham Young University. Athletic Advisory Council 1
- Brigham Young University. Board of Trustees 1
- Brigham Young University. General Counsel 1
- Church Educational System (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) 1