Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Printed and handwritten certificate. The item is a license which authorizes Hyrum H. Anderson to teach religion classes for the Mormon Church in Provo, Utah. The item was signed by the president of the Mormon Church, Wilford Woodruff, and by George Reynolds and Karl G. Maeser.
Typewritten and unsigned letter, dated 6 June 1876, and addressed to Brigham Young, the second president of the Mormon Church. Reynolds writes to Young concerning the harvest for the year and the plastering of the Gordo house.
The Utah District Court Records of United States vs. George Reynolds is a microfilm copy of papers and files of United States vs. George Reynolds case on polygamy from 1874.
Handwritten and signed letter in pencil, dated 5 Nov. 1876, and addressed to George Reynolds, an apostle in the Mormon Church. Young writes from Beaver, Utah, about business matters.
- Church Government 3
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 3
- Letters 3
- Certificates 2
- Civil Procedure and Courts 2
- Mormon Church -- Apostles 2
- Mormons -- Correspondence 2
- Politics, Government, and Law 2
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Polygamy -- Utah 2
- Church and state -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Education -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Microfilms 1
- Mormon Church -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Politicians -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- Correspondence 1
- Religion 1
- Territorial Government 1 ∧ less
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 2
- Anderson, Hyrum H. 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. General Church Board of Education 1
- Maeser, Karl G. 1
- Utah. District Court (3rd District) 1
- Woodruff, Wilford, 1807-1898 1 ∧ less