Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Contains two CD copies of a radio transcription disk made by the Armed Forces Radio and Television Service. The first CD contains two broadcasts: track one is a broadcast of the Salt Lake City Tabernacle Choir from November 9, 1958 (RED 586), and track two is an excerpt from a speech by Cecil B. DeMille on the Ten Commandments given at the University of Southern California and distributed by the Trojan Digest program (IED 626). The second CD contains only the address by DeMille.
This collection includes press clippings from national and local publications highlighting events in Condie's career, especially in relation to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir; photographs, books, and scores annotated and marked by Condie during performance or study; and other personal materials such as a typescript of an oral history given by Condie, circa 1950-1970.
Printed and handwritten music scores, correspondence, programs, speeches, a biography of Mary Ellen Spencer, a scrapbook, magazines, notes, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Cornwall's work as director of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Collection contains letters, speeches, photographs, and other materials relating to J. Spencer Cornwall's activities and work with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Newspaper clippings, programs, photographs, publications, and an autobiography. These materials relate to McFarlane's singing career in the United States.
This collection is the scrapbook of Savage. It includes newspaper clippings, copied poems and songs, a brief autobiography, correspondence, memorabilia, and other miscellaneous items including the newspaper notices of his death. It also has some press releases relating to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 6
- Music 6
- Letters 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Fine Arts 2
- Photographs 2
- Scores 2
- Autobiographies 1
- Choirs (Music) 1
- Choral conductors -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Compact discs 1
- Conductors (Music) -- Biography 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Media and Communication 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Songs and music 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Musicians -- Utah 1
- Musicians -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Newspapers 1
- Notated music 1
- Notes 1
- Opera -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Photographers -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Programs 1
- Religion in motion pictures 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Ten commandments (Motion picture : 1956) 1
- Utah -- History -- 19th century 1
- Utah -- History -- 20th century 1
- Women singers -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Cornwall, J. Spencer 2
- Abravanel, Maurice, 1903-1993 1
- Condie, Richard (Richard P.) 1
- DeMille, Cecil B. (Cecil Blount), 1881-1959 1
- Durham, Lowell M. 1