Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Typed and shorthand meeting minutes. The materials record issues discussed in faculty meetings at the school.
Records range in date from 1922-1957 and consist of correspondence, teaching notes, files on faculty members, scrapbooks, miscellaneous items; and financial, attendance, and grade reports. The materials document the policies, functions, finances, activities, students, and curriculum of the institution.
Contains student records (transcripts and registration documents) generated by the McCune School of Music and Art. Materials date from 1920 to 1952.
Collection includes 34 photographs of the McCune family and friends at Fort Douglas, Utah. Also includes images of the McCune School of Music and Art.
Contains reports concerning Brigham Young University, Institutes of Religion, Seminaries, Ricks College, LDS Business School, Juarez School, McCune School, and schools in Mexico in the Unified Church School System.
- Names: McCune School of Music and Art X
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 4
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Colleges and Universities 4
- Education 4
- Art schools -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Conservatories of music -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 2
- Music 2
- Church music -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Church music -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Lists 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah 1
- Notes 1
- Photographs 1
- Reports 1
- School buildings -- Utah -- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Department of Seminaries and Institutes of Religion 1
- Juárez Stake Academy (Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico) 1
- L.D.S. School of Music 1
- Latter-day Saints Business College 1