Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Contains assembly scripts (1952-1964), entries for the Mormon Art Student Competition and Music Composition Contest, the Annual Student Body 1 Act Play Contest winner (1966), cultural event programs (1964-1970), newspaper clippings associated with cultural and arts events(1968-1970), and reports, notes, and correspondence (1958-1971). This collection also contains vinyl records of BYU music groups.
Contains information on academics, student life, and special programs. Includes several appendices and tables. One appendix lists Indian graduates of Brigham Young University, 1950-1985; another concerns the performing group, Lamanite Generation.
Includes correspondence, minutes, scripts, lists, newsclippings, and photographs concerning tours and shows.
Brief reminiscences of important experiences in her life, including singing with the 314th Army Special Service Band, 1945-1947; work with the Program Bureau and in related capacities at BYU, 1952-1984; service on the general board of the Young Women's Mutual Improvement Association of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1954-1970; and other experiences relating to music. Includes several photographic images.
Contains photos, clippings, awards, scrapbook materials, notes and other papers from Jane Thompson. Materials relate to the personal life of Jane Thompson and the Brigham Young University performing groups that she was involved with. Dates range from 1941 to 2013.
Collection consists of nine journals which chronicle Dee Winterton's experience as a professor at Brigham Young University, his work with the Ririe-Woodbury dance company, touring with the Brigham Young University Young Ambassadors, and his life with his family in those same years. Also included in the collection are personal papers, film reels, correspondence, and photographs relating to Dee's teaching career, family life, and touring experiences. Dated approximately 1935 to 1984.
- Names: Lamanite Generation (Musical group) X
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 3
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 3
- Colleges and Universities 5
- Education 5
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Letters 3
- Photographs 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Performing Arts 2
- Reports 2
- Articles 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Awards 1
- Dance teachers 1
- Diaries 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Film festivals -- Utah -- History 1
- Indians of North America -- Education (Higher) -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Long-playing records 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music 1
- Notes 1
- Programs 1
- Provo (Utah) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less
- Young Ambassadors (Musical group) 4
- Brigham Young University 3
- Thompson, Jane, 1921-2013 3
- Brigham Young University. Program Bureau 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Dance 1
- Brigham Young University. Indian Education Department 1
- Brigham Young University. Student Program Bureau 1
- International Folk Dance Ensemble 1
- Lawrence, James H. (James Harold), 1917-1972 1
- Osborne, V. Con (Virgus Con), 1926-2017 1
- United States. Army 1
- Winterton, Dee 1
- Young Women (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) 1 ∧ less