Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains assembly scripts (1952-1964), entries for the Mormon Art Student Competition and Music Composition Contest, the Annual Student Body 1 Act Play Contest winner (1966), cultural event programs (1964-1970), newspaper clippings associated with cultural and arts events(1968-1970), and reports, notes, and correspondence (1958-1971). This collection also contains vinyl records of BYU music groups.
Includes correspondence, minutes, scripts, lists, newsclippings, and photographs concerning tours and shows.
Brief reminiscences of important experiences in her life, including singing with the 314th Army Special Service Band, 1945-1947; work with the Program Bureau and in related capacities at BYU, 1952-1984; service on the general board of the Young Women's Mutual Improvement Association of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1954-1970; and other experiences relating to music. Includes several photographic images.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education 2
- Photographs 2
- Autobiographies 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Letters 1
- Long-playing records 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Provo (Utah) 1 + ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. Program Bureau 2
- Thompson, Jane, 1921-2013 2
- Young Ambassadors (Musical group) 2
- Brigham Young University. Student Program Bureau 1
- International Folk Dance Ensemble 1