Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: MSS P 426
Scope and Contents Contains photographs of the Kane family, as well as images of monuments and buildings related to the family members and their activities. Also includes numerous photographs of E. Kent Kane's visit to Utah and tour of the state with Heber J. Grant.
Dates: approximately 1920-1940
Item — Box: 1
Identifier: MSS 8600
Scope and Contents Framed, bust portrait photograph of Heber J. Grant. The photograph is a reproduction of an original. It is attributed to C. R. Savage. The original photograph is dated approximately 1890-1910. The reproduction is dated approximately 1920-1940.
Dates: between 1920 and 1940
Identifier: MSS 9005
Content Description The Ronald W. Walker papers are a collection of personal papers and research materials. They include notecards which contain his research on Brigham Young and Heber J. Grant, former Presidents of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; his personal journals kept from 1976 to 2016; his research materials he collected over the years concerning topics such as Mormonism, the Utah War, the Mountain Meadows Massacre, and others. These consist of Walker's own material he created, such as...
Dates: approximately 1950-2016
- Buildings -- Utah -- Photographs 1
- Church Government 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Photographs 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Portraits 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Cain family 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Kane (Family : Kane, Thomas L. (Thomas Leiper), 1822-1883) 1
- Kane, E. Kent (Elisha Kent), 1902-1980 1
- Savage, C. R. (Charles Roscoe), 1832-1909 1