Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Handwritten and typewritten diary, newsclippings, correspondence, biographies of family members, and an autobiography written in the form of an obituary. The diary portion of the volume covers 139 pages and relatesto Dean's family life and music-related activities.
A journal belonging to Harry A. Dean, covering the full calender year of 1986.
28 volumes of handwritten diaries including typewritten summaries and typewritten copies of the diaries of Joseph H. Dean, Harry A. Dean's father. Scrapbooks, 298 items of correspondence, musical compositions, certificates, programs, autobiographies, and miscellaneous materials. The collection relate to Dean's teaching career and his interest in music including his translation of the Mormon hymnal into Samoan.
Harry A. Dean Samoan Mission photographs, circa 1910s collection contains 91 photographs of Samoa and the Samoan Mission.
Photocopy of a scrapbook assembled by Dean, containing materials from 1892 to 1986. Scrapbook includes correspondence, photographs, a biography, and other information relating to Harry A. Dean.
- Names: Dean, Harry A. (Harry Arnold), 1892-1987 X
- Material Types 3
- Diaries 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Autobiographies 1
- Ephraim (Utah) -- History 1
- Home and Family 1
- Letters 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Ephraim -- History -- Sources 1
- Music 1
- Music teachers -- Utah -- Ephraim -- History 1
- Music teachers -- Utah -- History 1
- Photocopies 1
- Photographs 1
- Samoa 1
- Samoan Islands -- Photographs 1
- Samoan language 1
- Social Life and Customs 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 3
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Samoan Mission 1
- Dean, Joseph H. (Joseph Henry), 1855-1947 1
- Manti Temple (Manti, Utah) 1