Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Contains administrative files, correspondence, meeting minutes, agendas, proposals, reports, and other materials generated by the Academic Council of the Church College of Hawaii between 1969 and 1974, and of Brigham Young University-Hawaii between 1974 and 1999.
Contains correspondence, reports, and minutes from the Academic Standards Committee. Materials date from between 1973 and 1974.
Contains reports, self-studies, surveys, and other materials generated by the Committee on Accreditation for accrediting visit by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Materials generated between 1959 and 1996.
An address given May 3, 1960, relates to the importance of Church College of Hawaii and the need for Hawaii saints to send their children to it.
Contains slides of the Brigham Young University campus, the Church College of Hawaii campus, and the Latter-day Saints Business College campus. Also included are a few slides of the Air Force Academy campus.
- Joseph F. Smith Library. Archives and Special Collections 5
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Reports 3
- Agendas 1
- English language--study and teaching--Hawaii--English proficiency 1
- Faculty (Education) 1
- Letters 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Accreditation -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University--Hawaii 3
- Brigham Young University--Hawaii Campus. Academic Planning Council 2
- Brigham Young University 1
- Brigham Young University--Hawaii Campus. Academic Standards Committee 1
- Brigham Young University--Hawaii Campus. Committee on Accreditation 1