Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Photocopies of correspondence, a diary, newspaper clippings, certificates, and miscellaneous items. The diary was kept between December 1941 and March 1942 and relates Brunson's feelings and observations at the beginning of the United States' involvement in World War II. The correspondence includes items by Peter's father, Lewis Brunson (1831-1888), and by Mormon Church leaders. The clippings relate to the activities of Brunson family members.
Photocopies of one handwritten and one typed autobiographical record by Lewis Brunson. Brunson talks about joining the Mormon Church, persecution by mobs in Missouri and Illinois, his close relationship with his father, his own family, and his experiences as a missionary.
- Autobiographies 1
- Certificates 1
- Diaries 1
- Fillmore (Utah) -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence 1
- Mormons -- Illinois -- History 1
- Mormons -- Missouri -- History 1
- Mormons -- Persecutions -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Fillmore -- History 1
- United States -- History -- 1933-1945 -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Branson family 1
- Brunson, Peter Lorenzo 1