Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Includes correspondence concerning policies and procedures of the Board of Trustees, colleges and departments, committees, research, Auxiliary Services, Church School System, Public Relations, office of university programs, University Relations, students, and Communication Services.
Collection includes Brigham Young University memos and correspondence, speeches, collected articles and clippings and other articles relating to her position in University Relations department at the university. Dates of collected materials span from about 1862 to 1965.
Contains memorandums, correspondence, minutes, notes, and reports generated by the University Relations Division between 1963 and 1986. Materials document the divisions role in events planning, fund raising, and public relations efforts at the university. Includes information on sporting events, devotionals and forums, and campus controversies.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Business records 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Reports 1
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Brigham Young University. Public Relations Division 1
- Kimball, Vontella Hess, 1906-1971 1
- Oaks, Dallin H. 1
- Wilkinson, Ernest L., 1899-1978 1
- Wolsey, Heber G. (Heber Grant), 1922- 1