Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Contains media guides for men's and women's sports programs at BYU. Sports represented include baseball, basketball (women's), cross country, golf, gymnastics, soccer, swimming, tennis, track, volleyball, and wrestling. The collection is not comprehensive. Also includes a small number of event programs and recruiting booklets, plus handbooks for intramural sports programs. Media guides were prepared by Athletic Media Relations and its predecessor(s). Materials date from 1930 to 2014.
Includes minutes, reports, bulletins, pamphlets, and correspondence concerning auxiliary operations, committees, construction, finances, housing, improvements, utilities, applications, budgets, Communication Services, Physical Plant, Food Services, University Relations, Treasurer's Office, and Indian Placement.
Seven volumes containing articles and advertisements about BYU that appeared in "The Improvement Era" and numerous other publications. One volume contains issues of "BYU Today," 1968-1973. Collection also includes a folder of newspapers.
Contains reports, programs, and correspondence from Public Affairs and Guest Relations pertaining to special events, commencement, and annual conferences. The special events include ground breaking and building dedications, prominent guests, and special sporting events.
Contains correspondence, reports, minutes, and clippings from the Public Relations Division. The materials pertain to commencement, travel, campus visits, and BYU 1st Stake.
Contains materials from the Public Communications Department and the tenure of Edwin Butterworth as the director. Includes correspondence, minutes, financial records, and other materials relating to the operation of the University's news bureau and public relations. Also contains copies of news clippings and articles concerning the University and various issues attached to the University. Contains Lyceum files and VIP files.
Contains correspondence, minutes, memoranda, news clippings, statements, enrollment statistics, questionnaires, newsletters, handbooks, brochures, and catalogs. Also includes earlier information concerning public relations.
Contains memorandums, correspondence, minutes, notes, and reports generated by the University Relations Division between 1963 and 1986. Materials document the divisions role in events planning, fund raising, and public relations efforts at the university. Includes information on sporting events, devotionals and forums, and campus controversies.
- Names: Brigham Young University. Public Relations Division X
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 9
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Letters 8
- Minutes (Records) 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Reports 3
- Memorandums 2
- Newsletters 2
- Programs 2
- Artifacts 1
- BYU today 1
- College sports -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Forums (Discussion and debate) 1
- Improvement era 1
- Journalism and education 1
- Lyceums 1
- Newspapers 1
- Periodicals 1
- Photographs 1
- Press releases 1
- Printed ephemera 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 9
- Brigham Young University. University Relations Division 3
- Butterworth, Edwin, Jr., 1912-2010 2
- American Red Cross 1
- Bernhard, John T. 1
- Brigham Young University. Admissions and Records Office 1
- Brigham Young University. Athletic Media Relations 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Communications 1
- Brigham Young University. News Bureau 1
- Brigham Young University. Residence Life 1
- Church Educational System (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Hill Cumorah Pageant 1
- Kappa Tau Alpha 1
- Lewis, Ben E. (Ben Elden), 1913-2005 1
- National Council of College Publications Advisers 1
- National Society, Sons of Utah Pioneers 1
- Sigma Delta Chi 1
- Smith, Oliver R. 1
- United States. Air Force Reserve 1
- Wilkinson, Ernest L., 1899-1978 1 ∧ less