Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
History of the public relations arm of Brigham Young University, formerly called the New Bureau, currently named Public Communications.
Contains two reel-to-reel tapes and 110 cassette tapes of programs and interviews produced by the Broadcast Media Relations Office in the Public Communications Department dated 1969-1977.
Contains negatives, contact sheets, photograph prints, and transparencies of images produced by BYU Photo and its predecessors between 1875 and 2010, with the bulk produced between 1968 and 2002. Includes images of Brigham Young University events, campus scenes and buildings, administrators, faculty and staff, awards, visiting leadership from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and theater, dance, and other performing groups.
Compiled by Janet J. Rex of Public Communications at Brigham Young University, the document gives summary information about each structure on the BYU campus, including date of construction, its uses, departments housed therein, dates of renovation (if applicable), and, in some instances, anecdotal information.
Contains newspaper clippings from the Deseret News, Provo Herald, and Salt Lake Tribune concerning Brigham Young University from between 1951 and 1977. Also includes recruiting correspondence for women's intercollegiate volleyball for 1975 to 1984, and press releases for 1984 to 1987.
Contains newspaper clippings, news releases, photographs, and other materials created and compiled by University Communications at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Includes information on student life, personnel, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon culture, university units, and local and regional events. The collection spans from 1921 to 2009.
Contains Williams' professional papers from 1975 to 1987. Included in these papers are news reports, newspaper clippings (the bulk are from The Buffalo Hide: BYU American Indian Service and Research Center and The Eagle's Eye), photographs, and university commencement and homecoming publicity information, reports, outlines, and programs.
Contains copies of The Y News published between 1975 and 1997.
- Names: Brigham Young University. Public Communications X
- Colleges and Universities 7
- Education 7
- Photographs 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Histories 2
- Press releases 2
- Universities and colleges -- Employees 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Broadcast journalism -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- College administrators -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- College buildings -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- College students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- College students -- Utah -- Provo -- Social life and customs 1
- College theater -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Contact sheets 1
- Daily herald (Provo, Utah : 1939) 1
- Dance -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Dance companies -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Indians of North America -- Education -- Periodicals 1
- Letters 1
- Mormon Church 1
- Mormons -- Utah 1
- Negatives 1
- Newsletters 1
- Outlines 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Photographers -- Utah 1
- Programs 1
- Reports 1
- Transparencies 1
- Universities and colleges -- Awards 1
- Universities and colleges -- Utah -- Provo -- Faculty 1
- Volleyball for women -- Utah -- Provo 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 7
- Brigham Young University. News Bureau 3
- Brigham Young University. University Communications 2
- BYU Photo 1
- Brigham Young University. Broadcast Services 1