Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection includes published and handwritten unpublished musical selections written and arranged by Brigham Young University faculty members.
Contains personal correspondence, articles, programs, news clippings, yearbooks, scrapbooks, poetry, resumes, tributes, journals, photographs, patriarchal blessings, and biographical materials. Also includes published, unpublished, and workcopy music manuscripts by the Madsens. Materials date from 1870 to 1976.
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
- Music 3
- Letters 2
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Programs 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Mormons -- Songs and music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Photographs 1
- Reports 1
- Scores 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 3
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. English Department 1
- Harold B. Lee Library. Department of Archives and Manuscripts 1
- Harris Fine Arts Center 1