Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection includes published and handwritten unpublished musical selections written and arranged by Brigham Young University faculty members.
Indian opera productions composed by Hanson, musical scores, research material, and scrapbooks and photos based on ceremonies and music of the Ute Indians of Colorado and Utah. Operas included are: "Sun Dance," produced in New York City, 1938, "Bear Dance," and "The Bleeding Heart," a white man's fantasy of an imaginary Indian people who lived at the base of Mount Timpanogos in Utah.
Contains personal correspondence, articles, programs, news clippings, yearbooks, scrapbooks, poetry, resumes, tributes, journals, photographs, patriarchal blessings, and biographical materials. Also includes published, unpublished, and workcopy music manuscripts by the Madsens. Materials date from 1870 to 1976.
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 3
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Education 3
- Music 3
- Scores 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormons -- Songs and music 1
- Mormons -- Songs and music -- History and criticism 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Musicians -- Utah -- History 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Ute Indians 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. English Department 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 1
- Hanson, William F. (William Frederick), 1887-1969 1
- Harold B. Lee Library. Department of Archives and Manuscripts 1
- Harris Fine Arts Center 1