Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection includes articles and correspondence regarding home economics students who fed themselves for fifty cents a day.
Contains correspondence, annual reports for the college and departments, budget information, meeting minutes, faculty files, dean's files, and recordings.
Contains administrative, departmental, and historical records for the College of Family Living. The collection includes publicity materials, self-evaluation reports, meeting minutes, faculty and department information, correspondence, materials outlining the history of the college, and records from the Department of Child and Family Relations, 1954-1990.
Includes reports, minutes, curriculum materials, and other records of the department chair.
Contains information on faculty members and department correspondence from 1970 to 1973.
Includes biographical sketches of many participants.
Collection includes a scrapbook of the students, classes, activities, and clubs in Brigham Young University's College of Family Living. The scrapbook was created for Marion C. Pfund, the dean of the college. Dated 1954.
- Names: Brigham Young University. College of Family Living X
- Letters 3
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Home and Family 2
- Memorandums 2
- Reports 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Histories 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Student records 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 4
- Brigham Young University. College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Child Development and Family Relationships 2
- Bluth, John F. 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Homemaking Education (1966-1968) 1