Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 258
Scope and Contents Collection includes summary of regular annual salaries of professors, associate professors and instructors.
Dates: 1926-1927; 1919-1920
Collection — Volume: 1
Identifier: UA 106
Scope and Contents This collection includes a holograph draft of a thesis concerning electric waves, written by Carl F. Eyring while attending Brigham Young University.
Identifier: UA 1215
Overview A collection of American Society of Newspaper Editors (ASNE) records; records concerning the building of a new communications building; meeting minutes; general Department of Communications records, such as scholarship information, ASJSA Roundtable information, and department information; materials used for communications classes; correspondence; and faculty data sheets.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 507
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence concerning research projects, annual department budgets, personal opinions as to the future of BYU. Also includes records of a farewell reception and address given in behalf of President and Mrs. Howard S. McDonald, 1943-1950.
- Names: Brigham Young University. College of Arts and Sciences X
- Communication -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Electric waves -- Research 1
- Letters 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Brigham Young University 3
- Eyring, Carl F. (Carl Ferdinand), 1889-1951 3
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Applied Science 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Commerce 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Education 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts and Communications 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Communications 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Journalism 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Arts and Sciences 1
- McDonald, Howard S. (Howard Stevenson), 1894-1986 1 ∧ less