Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Correspondence, memoranda, financial records, short publications, handbooks, schedules, manuals, outlines, questionnaires, charts, agendas, calendars, news clippings, maps, programs, photographs concerning BYU 1991 Homecoming, and other office files. Also includes alumni board meeting minutes.
Contains annual course catalogs from 1913 to 1964 that once belonged to Herald R. Clark, first manager of the bookstore.
Contains Brigham Young University class schedules for undergraduate classes, graduate classes, summer school, evening classes, and the Brigham Young University Salt Lake Center. Also incuded are copies of Brigham Young University quarterly and Bulletin and other course listing materials. Dates range from 1929 to 2018.
Small day planners sent to Brigham Young University graduates. Included are photographs of BYU faculty with comments about education. From the years 1937-1939.
Contains reports, memoranda, schedules, lists, statements and correspondence concerning construction, the United States War Department, and Brigham Young University detachment of the Student Army Training Corps.
Bound volume (24 pages) with typewritten schedules and biographical sketches of basketball and football team members and coaches, dating from between 1942 and 1943.
Contains course and lecture outlines, rules for various sports, and a summer session schedule for the Department of Physical Education at Brigham Young University. 16 items.
Contains meeting minutes, information on the 7th East Press, policies, files concerning student health care, Elliot Cameron's personal correspondence as Dean of Student Life, schedules, subject files, annual reports, audits, bulletins and other publications from the Office of Student Life, and correspondence from the International Students Office, the I.D. Center and the Associate Dean of Student Life.
Contains correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials documenting the activities of the University Relations Division and its involvement with various university organizations. Dates range from 1970 to 1994.
- Schedules 6
- Letters 4
- Reports 3
- Schedules, School 3
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Agendas 1
- Biographies 1
- Budgets 1
- Calendars 1
- Charts, diagrams, etc. 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Lists 1
- Memorandums 1
- Newsletters 1
- Newspapers 1
- Outlines 1
- Photographs 1
- Physical education and training -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Programs 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Schedules, School -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Sports and Recreation 1 ∧ less
- Bowie, George H. (George Henry), 1945- 1
- Brigham Young University Bookstore 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Physical Education 1
- Brigham Young University. Student Life 1
- Brigham Young University. Students' Army Training Corps 1
- Brigham Young University. University Relations Division 1
- Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932 1
- Millet, W. Floyd (William Floyd), 1911-2000 1
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps 1
- United States. Army. Students' Army Training Corps 1 ∧ less