Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
This collection contains 5 nitrate negatives, 225 35-mm black and white negatives, and 10 photographic prints of negatives. All of the images are of lower-campus buildings of Brigham Young University between 1914 and 1989. Buildings included in the images are the Brigham Young Academy, the Old Missionary Training School, and the College Hall. Many of the photographs are of the interiors of these buildings. One of the nitrate negatives is of the May Ward Food Laboratory taken in 1914.