Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Contains a scrapbook containing newspaper articles (photocopy) concerning the Brigham Young Academy South American Expedition, and The Brigham Young Alumnus.
Contains a typescript of journal (86 pages) of the Brigham Young Academy South American Expedition and correspondence concerning the Tolton family genealogy.
Contains two journals of Keinke's mission to Illinois and Indiana for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints between 1896 and 1898, seven journals kept as a member of the Brigham Young Academy South American Expedition of 1900-1902, and archaelogical and miscellaneous papers. Also includes a bound typescript of the expedition journals.
Contains Magley's writings from his time on the Brigham Young Academy South American Expedition. Materials date from between 1900 and 1902.
Interview by Hollis Scott with Royal B. Woolley, livestockman, concerning his experiences as a member of the Brigham Young Academy South American scientific expedition during the trip from Kanab, to Colonia Dublan, Mexico, 1900-1901. Includes transcript and sound recording.
Contains first-hand accounts and retrospective articles on the South American Expedition. Includes diaries, correspondence, field notes, and articles. Much of the material focuses on the contributions of Benjamin Cluff Jr. and Chester G. Van Buren. Collection was compiled by Vasco M. Tanner, and includes his own research and writing on the expedition.
Contains correspondence and financial records of Brigham Young Academy and Brigham Young University departmental offices. Includes records related to the South American Expedition. Materials date from between 1880 and 1965.
Contains handwritten journals, typescripts of journals, handwritten and typewritten correspondence to, from and concerning Van Buren and the expedition, supply lists, financial papers, certificates, passports, maps and photographs concerning the expedition. The majority of the material dates from 1900-1903.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 9
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Diaries 6
- Letters 5
- Articles 3
- Archaeology 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Expeditions and Adventure 2
- Archaeologists -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Certificates 1
- College administrators 1
- Deseret evening news. 1
- Electronic books 1
- Financial records 1
- Guatemala -- Discovery and exploration 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Indians of South America 1
- Maps 1
- Mexico -- Discovery and exploration 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Illinois -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Indiana -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Illinois -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Indiana -- History 1
- Notebooks 1
- Oral histories 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Transcripts 1
- Wildlife-related recreation -- Nebraska 1
- Wildlife-related recreation -- Utah 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young Academy 6
- Cluff, Benjamin, Jr., 1858-1948 5
- Brigham Young University 2
- Kienke, Asa Solomon, 1875-1957 2
- Van Buren, Chester G., 1875-1928 2
- Brigham Young Academy. Beaver Branch 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of the President 1
- Brigham Young University. Treasurer's Office 1
- Christensen, Ross T. (Ross Taylor), 1918- 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. British Mission 1
- Magleby, Heber L., 1874-1941 1
- People's Canal & Irrigation Company 1
- Scott, Hollis, 1919-2005 1
- Tanner, Vasco M. (Vasco Myron), 1892-1989 1
- Tolton, Walter S., 1864-1950 1
- Wolfe, Walter M. (Walter Matson), 1859-1932 1
- Woolley, Royal B. (Royal Bentley), 1878-1973 1 ∧ less