Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
File — oversize-folder: 1
Identifier: UA 1283
Scope and Contents Materials include two certificates from Brigham Young Academy, one being a diploma granted to George H. Brimhall in 1891 and the second a certificate establishing the Student Loan Association of Utah in 1893. Dated 1891-1893.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: UA 250
Scope and Contents Contains correspondence regarding admission to Brigham Young Academy, theology class assignments, petitions, essays, talks by Lorenzo Snow and George Q. Cannon, papers regarding credit, advanced standing, student clubs, and miscellaneous correspondence and reports from Holt's files. Materials date from between 1899 and 1938.
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 71
Scope and Contents Collection includes bound carbon copy of typescript copy of the minutes of class meetings and list of quorum members.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 70
Scope and Contents Collection includes bound typescript copy and bound carbon copy of typescript copy of LDS priesthood meetings and lists of ordinances performed. James E. Talmage was clerk. Typescript copies from p. 75 to 123 of original.
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Education 3
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- Priesthood -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Charters and articles of incorporation 1
- Church Educational System 1
- Diplomas 1
- Essays 1
- Letters 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Notes 1
- Religion 1
- Religious gatherings -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Reports 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young Academy. Sunday School 1
- Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932 1
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 1
- Christensen, George, 1866-1946 1
- Holt, Edward H., 1872-1938 1